Certificate in Investigations in Relation to Pregnancy, Babies in Relation to HIV
- Understand the types of tests and diagnosis of HIV in newborns.
- Provides information that goes beyond practical aspects of laboratory analysis of HIV.
- Gain in-depth knowledge regarding markers and its uses for diagnosis of HIV in babies and mothers.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The aspirants can have an advantage in their career in varied fields of medical, nursing, social sciences and those associated with newborn care.
At the end of the course, the individual will be able to decide on which markers to be used for diagnosis of HIV in babies as well as in mothers and correlate it with the clinical condition.
- Module 1. Epidemiology of HIV
- Module 2. Virology and immunopathology
- Module 3. Laboratory markers of HIV infection
- Module 4. Selection of HIV tests
- Module 5. Antibody based tests
- Module 6. Rapid tests
- Module 7. Screening tests
- Module 8. HIV diagnosis in newborn
Share this with your friends