Certificate in Biomedical Basis of Disease
- Learn Research, prevention care and inventions in relevant fields
- Career Prospects include Researchers, Biomedical Scientists and Advanced Research
- Acquire immense knowledge about various Disorders and to find solutions
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 1 Month|
|Certificate of Completion|
This course is primarily focused on Pathological processes of common diseases amenable to drug therapy and review of the structure and function of major organ systems. It emphasizes the alteration of these organ systems and the signs and symptoms these diseases produce.
It also gives an opportunity to know how diseases manifest in the human body and the molecular basis of human disorders.
Biomedical basis certification often has opportunities in medical research institutes, government and private sector laboratories and pharmaceutical companies.
Administration, Education and Training are sectors where one can find opportunities upon completion.
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able to:
- Describe the etiology and pathogenesis of the selected disease states.
- Name the signs and symptoms of the diseases.
- Mention the complications of the diseases.
- Module 1: Respiratory Disorders
- Module 2: Cardiovascular Disorders
- Module 3: Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Module 4: Hematologic Disorders
- Module 5: Endocrinologic Disorders
- Module 6: Psyciatric Disorders
- Module 7: Neurologic Disorders
- Module 8: Renal Disorders
- Module 9: Reproductive Disorders
- Module 10: Musculoskeletal Disorder
Share this with your friends
4913 out of 5$120
8324.00 out of 5$120
2833 out of 5$120
6294 out of 5$120