Certificate in Clinical Psychology
- Understand how to Judge and read mental status of an individual
- Acquire knowledge in Disorders of Perception, Time & Judgment
- Explore the concept of memory disorders
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 1 Month|
|Certificate of Completion|
Clinical Psychology combines science with hypothesis and clinical observation to relieve psychologically distressed or disfunctional individuals.
Clinical Psychology has become one of the growing professions and is the preferred study option among the graduates and professionals.
The study of Clinical Psychology opens up a plenty of opportunities in areas like Teaching, Consultation, Research, Forensic Testimony, Administration & Program Development.
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able to:
- Understand the scientific knowledge base of clinical psychology, theoretical models of clinical practice, the core set of researches and issues related to the discipline.
- Apply psychological theory, research, and practice to scholarly and/or professional activities that promote positive social change.
- Use a framework of evidence-based practice to develop constructive working relationships with clients, supervisors, instructors, and colleagues.
- Demonstrate an appropriate and professional demeanor with clients, supervisors, instructors, and colleagues.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Historical & Recent Development
- Module 3: Psychological Models in Clinical Psychology
- Module 4: Biological Models in Clinical Psychology
- Module 5: Clinical Neuropsychology
- Module 6: Clinical Health Psychology
- Module 7: Forensic Psychology
- Module 8: Knowledge Base in Clinical Psychology
- Module 9: Research Methods in Clinical Psychology
- Module 10: Current Issues in Clinical Psychology
Share this with your friends
9163 out of 5$120
8943 out of 5$120
5855.00 out of 5$120
8383 out of 5$120