Certificate in Management of Complications of HIV in Neonates
- Understand the complications of HIV in newborn
- Get to know the management perspective in case of preterm and low birth weight newborns.
- Able to answer different complications related to HIV and their management techniques.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The aspirants can have an advantage in their career in varied fields medical, nursing, social sciences and those associated with newborn care.
At the end of the course, the individual will be able to answer different complications and their management.
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. Care of newborn immediately after birth
- Module 3. Postnatal care
- Module 4. Newborn immunization
- Module 5. Management of newborn conditions – newborn resuscitation
- Module 6. Management of neonatal sepsis
- Module 7. Care of preterm and low birth weight newborn
- Module 8. Other (management of neonatal seizures, neonatal jaundice and necrotizing enter colitis)
Share this with your friends