The technological evolution in cyberspace has changed the world in the past decade. The opening of ‘World Wide Web’ in the 90’s gave the commercial possibility of the internet, which become the means for many organizations. Many business organizations realized the potential of e-business and getting transformed traditional business into e-business. This certificate program of e-business enhances the students’ understanding of latest e-business with challenges of technologies to make it more effective. This program also informs the e-business practices and developments.
Certificate in e-business
- Understand the latest e-business with challenges of technologies to make it more effective.
- Learn the texture of sales for businesses that market their products directly to consumers via the Internet.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the latest trends, technologies in e-Commerce and the use of the Internet.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
Entry-level positions require at least basic understanding about the e-business through formal education can be an important factor for getting one’s foot in the door. The opportunities are enormous, since the industry growth rapid and stable. The job seekers have an edge over their competition.
After completing the course learners will be well equipped with:
- Gain the nature of e-Commerce concepts.
- Able to recognize the business impact and potential of e-Commerce.
- Gain the technologies required to make e-Commerce viable
- Explore the trends in e-Commerce and the use of the Internet
- Gain e-commerce from an enterprise point of view
- Module I: Introduction – objectives of e-business – Transition from traditional business to e-business
- Module II:e-business and e-commerce – role of e-commerce in e-business – advantages of e-business – strength and opportunity analysis of e-business
- Module III: Evolution of e-business and its stages – e-business model design – IT infrastructure requirements of e-business
- Module IV: e-business competitive advantage and competitive strategy – strategic positioning of e-business channel – image differentiation
- Module V: e-business strategies and strategic challenges – strategic planning process – pre and post transformation strategies – value and strategic positioning in e-business
- Module VI: Building and launching e-business – checklist for launching e-business – change management in e-business
Share this with your friends
5974.00 out of 5$270
9393 out of 5$270
4233 out of 5$270
3563 out of 5$270