Entrepreneurship is capability to finding and chasing the new business opportunities. Executing a new innovative idea of an entrepreneur needs a good marketing plan for its success. This course will enable the participants to aware about the marketing tools to implement the new ideas to its full potential. It further elaborates the marketing concepts and methods for start-ups to existing in the competitive environment, and makes the entrepreneurs to introduce new products into emerging markets.
Certificate in Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Understand the new strategies in marketing that can be followed by the entrepreneurs.
- Gain comprehensive understanding of marketing concepts, theories and techniques used to market a new product or service in starting set up.
- Learn to identify new ideas from the current trend and stakeholder needs
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
- The aspirants gain confidence to start up their own enterprise with innovative ideas.
- Wide opportunity to explore the various nuances in the business.
After completing the course learners will be well equipped with:
- The individual will be able to identify new ideas from the current trend and stakeholder needs.
- Identify the market, segment the customers and channelized their products and services by a successful formulation of the product, product design, pricing, engaging market and implementing marketing decisions.
- Module 1: Introduction to Market and Marketing. Marketing strategies for Entrepreneurs.
- Module 3: Segmenting, targeting and positioning the customers – Marketing Mix.
- Module 4: Product Management – Pricing strategies. Channels of distribution.
- Module 5: Market research, New Product Development.
- Module 6: Advertising and Promotion, Building Brands.
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$225