Innovation is a key factor for entrepreneurship. The risk taker who is initiating new venture, do new things or doing the existing things in a new way. The course should be of special interest to those seeking to build new companies, to manage corporate venture, and to make organizational strategies/developments. The entrepreneurs are needed to be innovators, capable of catch up the new ideas, and stick with the ideas for strategic initiatives. This course facilitate the participants can holdup the innovative thoughts and to overcome the constraints while implementing new ideas in to reality.
Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Get inspired to build new companies, to manage corporate venture, and to make organizational strategies/developments.
- Facilitates to holdup the innovative thoughts.
- Understand the concepts of innovation and risk taking to start-up new business plan.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
- The aspirants gain confidence to start up their own enterprise with innovative ideas.
- Wide opportunity to explore the various nuances in the business.
After completing the course learners will be well equipped with:
- To hold a comprehensive knowledge about entrepreneurship and innovation.
- To understand the concepts of innovation and risk taking to start-up new business plan
- Module 1: Entrepreneur – Entrepreneurship – Who can become an Entrepreneur.
- Module 2: Who is an Ideal and successful entrepreneur – Traits of an entrepreneur.
- Module 3: Innovation and need of innovation.
- Module 4: Thresholds of innovation. How to improve innovations.
- Module 5: Conceptualization and realization of innovative ideas.
- Module 6: Risks and uncertainty in innovation. Impact of modern technology.
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$230