Entrepreneurism becomes as a magic tool to eradicate the employment problems and accelerate the economic development of country in developed and developing countries. This curriculum insists the importance of the entrepreneurs and states the ways to develop entrepreneurial culture among the people. This course enhances entrepreneurial skills and knowledge through structured modules and discussions that can facilitate the entrepreneurs to come forward to take up the challenge.
Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development
- Gain enhanced entrepreneurial skills and knowledge through structured modules.
- Understand the importance of the entrepreneurship and the ways to develop entrepreneurial culture among the people.
- Gain confidence to start up your own business unit.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
- The aspirants gain confidence to start up their own enterprise.
- Wide opportunity to explore the various nuances in the business.
After completing the course learners will be well equipped with:
- Familiar with the knowledge of entrepreneur and entrepreneurship.
- Providing conceptual inputs to create new ventures by an entrepreneur.
- Module 1: Entrepreneurship – Entrepreneurial styles and types – Characteristics of the Entrepreneur
- Module 2: Importance of entrepreneur in economic development.
- Module 3: Developing entrepreneurial culture – EDP in India.
- Module 4: Phases of Entrepreneurial Development Program.
- Module 5: Institutional arrangements for Entrepreneurship Development.
- Module 6: Formulating a project – Sources of finance – Commercialization. Overcoming industrial sickness
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$225