Certificate in HIV and Sexually transmitted infections
- Know the importance of counselling in STIs and HIV.
- Assess the risk of STI and HIV, and different preventive methods.
- Explore yourself in the public Health and its allied fields
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The individual can explore in medical, nursing, social science, laboratory technicians and those having a skill to excel in public health field.
At the end of the course the individual will be able to assess the risk of STI and HIV, the importance of counseling in STI and HIV and different preventive methods.
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. STIs and HIV risk assessment
- Module 3. STI/HIV prevention counselling
- Module 4. Prevention methods
- Module 5. Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV and STIs
- Module 6. Partner services
- Module 7. Specific populations
- Module 8. Reporting and confidentiality
Share this with your friends