Certificate in HIV Testing
- Provides a comprehensive learning platform not only for use at the bench but also for teaching and training of HIV
- Know the different available HIV test and its application.
- Understand the role of effective counselling for detection of HIV infection.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
After attaining this course, the individuals can find a blooming career in the field of medical, nursing, social sciences and laboratory technician for diagnosis of HIV.
After completion of the course, the individual will be able to decide on which test to be done in which circumstances for HIV infection and what is the role of effective counseling for detection of HIV infection.
- Module 1. Basic epidemiology and natural history of HIV/AIDS
- Module 2. Virology and immunopathology
- Module 3. Biosafety in laboratories
- Module 4. Collection, transport and storage of specimens for HIV testing
- Module 5. Detection of HIV infection
- Module 6. Counselling and HIV testing
- Module 7. Algorithms for HIV testing
- Module 8. Laboratory tests for monitoring, staging and progression of HIV infection
Share this with your friends
2573 out of 5$375
9483 out of 5$300
8103 out of 5$375
6544 out of 5$325