Certificate in International Business
- Focuses on the opportunities and challenges created by liberalization, privatization and globalization.
- Understand the role of culture, WTO and comparative advantage in International Business operations
- Understand the nuances of international business and strengthen the conceptual, functional and analytical skills in international business arena.
- Gain career opportunities in global company or travelling and living abroad in support of global business.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The International Business course focuses on the opportunities and challenges created by liberalization, privatization and globalization. Many aspects of business decisions are affected by issues of international nature. It examines cross-cultural and management issues related to management in an international marketplace.
The aim of this course is to enable students to better analyze and understand the opportunities and challenges that companies face when expanding their activities internationally and when dealing with international competitors in their home markets. Special attention is placed upon different tools and analytic competences available to the different specialized managerial roles when competing internationally. The course is integrative by design and students are encouraged to apply your knowledge from other areas of business management to international business problems.
- The course on international business creates the career opportunities in global company or travelling and living abroad in support of global business.
- The industry has a growing career options especially working as a merchandiser who takes care of the entire process of overseas business.
After completing the course learners will be well equipped with:
- In this age of globalization, it has become imperative for young managers to compete effectively in the ever changing global environment.
- Understand the nuances of international business.
- Gain knowledge to strengthen the conceptual, functional and analytical skills in international business arena.
- Module 1 International Business- Reasons for Internationalization of business – Facilitators, Drivers, attractions and compulsions
- Module 2 Patterns for Internationalization – Forms of International business – Trade and Investments – Trend & Patterns, Classical and modern economic theories of International trade
- Module 3 International Business Environment – Cultural aspects – implications of cultural differences on business
- Module 4 Instruments of International trade policy: Tariffs, Subsidies, Local content requirements Administrative policies, Anti dumping policies
- Module 5 Development of the World trading system: GATT – the Uruguay round of negotiations. WTO – genesis and functions– the future of WTO
- Module 6 Regional Integration’s – Trading Blocks – nature and levels of integration.
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$270
3563 out of 5$270
9393 out of 5$270
5974.00 out of 5$270
4233 out of 5$270