Certificate in Logistics Management
- Focused on logistics skills and business knowledge that is important for the Logistics Management industry.
- Understand the importance of plant location and material management in business logistics
- Get yourself acquainted in very promising as well as challenging sector with many career opportunities.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The aspirants will have the global opportunity as Production Coordinator, Consultant, Supply Chain Analyst, International Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Software Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, Customer Service Manager, Fulfillment Supervisor, Transportation Coordinator, Purchasing Manager, Inventory Specialist, Distribution Clerk etc.
After completion of course learners will be well equipped with:
- Fundamentals of logistics management.
- Basic elements of logistics
- Learn the role of transportation in logistics
- Understand the dynamics of logistics information system
- Know about plant location and material management in business logistics
- Module I: Concepts of Logistics- Evolution – Nature and Importance – Components of Logistics Management of Competitive Advantages in Logistics- functions of Logistics management- principles of Logistics Network- Integrated Logistics system.
- Module II: Elements of Logistics and Supply chain management – Inventory carrying – Ware housing – Material handling – Order Processing – Transportation – Demand Forecasting – Impact of Forecasts on Logistics and Supply chain management – Performance measurements.
- Module III: Transportation- Position of Transportation in Logistics and Supply chain management- Road, Rail, Ocean, Air, Transport Multi model transport- Containerization – CFS- ICDS –Selection of transportation mode – Transportation Network and Decision- Insurance Aspects of logistics.
- Module IV: Logistical Information system (LIS) – Operations – Integrated IT solution for Logistics and Supply chain management – Emerging technologies in Logistics and Supply Chain management. Components of a logistic system – transportation – inventory carrying – warehousing – order processing – Ocean transport – ships – types – measurement of capacity of ships – shipping information.
- Module V: Plant location: Facility location and layout planning – Types of layouts – Material handling equipments – Productivity: Factors Affecting Productivity – Job Design – Process Flow charts
- Module VI: Material Management – Costs associated with inventory – Economic Order Quantity – ABC Analysis – Just in-time Production – Total Quality Management
Share this with your friends
6564.00 out of 5$325
9383 out of 5$295
7644 out of 5$325
7603 out of 5$295