Certificate in Logistics Operations ,Methods and System
- Understand the basics of logistics operations and systems.
- Gain more exposure on the issues of logistics at local, national and global levels.
- Fabulous career prospects as International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Engineer, Logistics Manager, Logistics Services Salesperson, Logistics Software Manager, Materials Manager and many more job titles.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
Opportunities are flooded in different job titles in the logistics industry such as Analyst, Consultant, Customer Service Manager, International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Engineer, Logistics Manager, Logistics Services Salesperson, Logistics Software Manager, Materials Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Systems Support Manager, Transportation Manager, Vendor Managed Inventory Coordinator, Warehouse Operations Manager etc.
After completion of course learners will be well equipped with:
- Fundamentals of logistics management
- Know about logistics in competitive strategy
- Understand the logistics strategy
- Understanding of logistics performance and integrated logistics.
- Module I: Introduction to logistics management, Integrated logistics management, Role of logistics in the Supply chain , Logistics and Customer Service, Elements of Customer Service, Phases in Customer Service, Logistics & customer service
- Module II: Role of logistics in competitive strategy, Logistics organization & performance measurement, ERP , SAP, ORACLE, Customer Retention , Procurement/Outsourcing, Benefits of Logistics Outsourcing, Critical Issues in Logistics Outsourcing
- Module III: Global Logistics, Global Supply Chain, Organizing for Global Logistics, Strategic Issues in Global Logistics, Forces driving Globalization, Modes of Transportation in Global Logistics, Barriers to Global Logistics-Markets and Competition
- Module IV: Logistics Strategy, Requirements for an Effective Logistics Strategy, Strategic Logistics Planning-Implementation of Strategy , Logistics Information Systems , Functions of Logistics , Information System, Principles of Logistics Information
- Module V: Effective Logistics Performance, Organization for Effective Logistics Performance , Centralized and Decentralized Structures, Stages of Functional Aggregation in Organization , Issues in Logistics Performance, Financial Issues in Logistics Performance, Supply Chain Performance Measures, Steps in ABC Costing
- Module VI: Integrated Logistics, Activity Centers in Integrated Logistics, Role of 3PL&4PL – Principles of LIS, Reverse logistics, e-logistics, application of IT in logistics
Share this with your friends