Certificate in Retail Bank Operations
- Analyze the way retailing works, specifically the key activities and relationships.
- Gain in-depth skills in the basic principles of retail bank operations and its implementation.
- Enrich by gaining different approaches to bank mechanization.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
Retail banking has got its wide scope now-a-days in the global scenario. Various giant companies started to concentrate more on the developments of retail banking. It is a division or department of a bank dealing with retail customers rather than the organizations, companies, corporations. This course will highlight on the basic principles of retail banking
- Sales Executives
- Financial advisors
- Sales officers
- Sales Managers
- Team Head
- Territory Managers
- Collection Managers
- To understand effective methods and strategies required for retail management.
- To understand how to utilize resources and techniques used in retail management.
- To understand analysis of operational strategies, store location planning, merchandising, products and pricing
Unit – I – Overview of Retail Banking: Introduction – Difference between retail banking and investment banking – Difference between retail and commercial banking.
Unit – II – Retail banking operations and systems: Branch Banking / Retail Sales / Currency Chest / Corporate Banking – Wholesale and international banking – the nature of wholesale banking – international banking Financial Services Role
Unit – III – Functions with retail banking- Functions in retail banking, front office, middle office, back office – Clearing fund transfer, RTGS / NEFT / DD / PO / Cheque Book – Telephone Banking / mobile banking / internet banking – Distribution channel – fee base products – Preparation of passbook and account statement – KYC, AML, Standing Instructions.
Unit – IV – Credit : Principles of lending-various credit facilities -working capital and term loans – Credit Appraisal Techniques -Approach to lending; -credit management – credit monitoring –NPA- Recommendations of various Committees in the area of Credit-Different types of documents;
Unit – V – Documentation Procedures: Stamping of documents. Priority Sector Lending-sectors-targets-issues/problems-current guidelines Bank’s performance.
Unit – VI – Banking Technology; Different approaches to bank mechanization – Core Banking Solutions -Stand alone computer systems – Wide area and local area networks – local processing and batch concepts.
Share this with your friends