Certificate in Retail Planning
- Develop knowledge of contemporary retail management issues at the strategic level
- Understand analysis of store location, merchandising, products and pricing
- Flourish in the booming sector with enormous career opportunities as Floor managers, Retail merchandiser, Retail Supervisors, Retail Business Development mangers and much more.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
This course provides the student with a comprehensive view of retailing and an application of marketing concepts in a practical retail managerial environment. We will use a series of interactive, Web-based exercises to analyze current retail strategic changes and developments. Retailing is changing today, and the successful business will know how to identify, adapt, and plan with the changes! We will consider: the development of a retail format and its strategy, the analysis of a target market, site selection, personnel management, and merchandise planning. Buying, financial analysis, and pricing will also be investigated.
The course will investigate the changing role of e-commerce in retailing as a major topic.
- Retail planning consultant,
- Retail planning director,
- Corporate retail planning internship,
- E-commerce assistant replenishment planner,
- E-commerce web planner and
- Manager business analysis
- To understand effective methods and strategies required for retail planning.
- To understand how to utilize resources and techniques used in retail management.
- To understand analysis of CRM in retail management.
UNIT – I – Planning: Nature of planning, planning process, planning premises, decision making, process of decision making, types of decisions, techniques in decision making.
UNIT – II- Human Resource Management in Retailing, Human Resource Planning, Role of Human Resources in Retail Organizations, Recruitment, Selection, Training needs for Employees.
UNIT – III – Customer Relationship Management in Retailing, Social Marketing in Retailing, Retail Marketing Mix.
UNIT – IV – Marketing of Services, Service Quality Management and Improving service quality & service encounter themes.
UNIT – V – Market Research for retailing – Meaning, types, process of research- formulating the research Hypothesis, sampling design, planning and collecting the data for research, data analysis and interpretation. Features of good research study.
UNIT – VI – Ethics in Retailing: Legal and ethical issues in retailing, Ethical behaviour in the retailer – employee relationship, legal and regulatory issues in HRM, ethical issues in dealing with customers, Unethical advertisements, ethical issues in locating a store, buying merchandise, price setting, issues in e-retailing
Share this with your friends