Certificate in Services Marketing
- Learn the key aspects of services marketing and the various techniques used in marketing of services
- Understand the various insights about the differences of Goods and Services
- Gain knowledge to identify service decision problems, ascertain alternatives, analyse and make the plan to implement the same decisions
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The course helps the learners to understand the process of various techniques used in services marketing. It is also a promotion of economic activity offered by a business to its client. This always deals with the relationship and value. With the increasing prominence of services in the global economy, service marketing has become a subject that needs to be studied separately. Marketing of services is different from marketing of goods because of the unique characteristics of services namely, intangibility, heterogeneity, perishabil¬ity and inseparability. This course will help to understand all the nuances used in marketing of services
One can develop a career in sectors ranging from FMCG, retail tourism, banking, hospitality, IT and ITES, media, PR & advertising, consultancy, marketing research.
- Managers – Financial, communications and other business services
- Senior managers- Health, education, social and community services
- Senior managers- Goods production, utilities, transportation and construction
- Managers – Public Administration
- Managers- Retail trade, food service and accommodation, protective service
- Students develop an understanding of those aspects of marketing that are of particular relevance to service producing organisations.
- Development of strategies and approaches for addressing these challenges
- Develop student’s abilities to identify service decision problems, ascertain alternatives, analyze, make decision and plan the implementation of these decisions
Introduction to services- evolution and growth of service sector – characteristics of service marketing- nature and scope- differences between goods and services- classification of services- services marketing mix.
Managing demand and capacity- strategies for managing demand and capacity- service quality- Introduction to gaps model.
Consumer behaviour in services- customer expectation & perception – factors influencing expectation and perception of consumers
Service product- levels of service product- new service development- service life cycle-pricing strategies for service- service delivery and service communication- People in services- role of employees in service marketing- challenges for people element-service process- physical evidence
Challenges to service design- new service development- developing the service blue print- customer participation in designing of services-customer retention technique- relationship marketing
Service marketing strategies for marketing financial services- information services- health and hospitality services- hotel tourism, professional services- educational services- entertainment services
Share this with your friends