Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Learn about basic concepts, dynamics, information and communication of supply chain management.
- Focused on the ways to manage, improve the supply Chain processes and performance.
- Golden opportunity as Commodity Buyer, supply planner, supplier manager, purchasing executives, implementation manager, procurement officer, material manager and more.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
After completing their courses, aspirants can work in any big or small business organizations as Commodity Buyer, supply planner, supplier manager, purchasing executives, implementation manager, procurement officer, material manager, inventory manager, head of supply and head of procurement.
After completion of course learners will be well equipped with:
- Fundamentals of supply chain management.
- Dynamics of supply chain management
- Information technology in supply chain management
- Current Supply chain management practices
- Understand performance benchmarking related concepts
- CRM in supply chain management.
- Module 1 Introduction to Supply Chain Management Concepts, Objectives, Information and Material flows in the Supply Chain, Supply Chain Planning, Supply Chain Decision Making, Managing uncertainties in Supply chain, Benefits of Supply Chain Management in Industry
- Module 2 Dynamics of SCM Supply Chain Process Cycles, Supply Chain Integration, and Bullwhip effect in Supply Chain, Information Systems and Processing in Supply Chain, Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), Inventory Planning and control
- Module 3 Information and Communication Technology used in Supply Chain Need and Role of an Information System in SCM, Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP), Concept of SAP in Supply chain, Current Trends of use of IT in SCM, Use of IT enabled technologies / services in Logistical system
- Module 4 Supply Chain Management Practices Bar-coding, Itemization of suppliers, Vendor Managed Inventory, Hub and Spoke concept, Dynamic pricing, Third Party Logistics ( 3 PL’s) providers, Fourth Party Logistics ( 4 PL’s) providers, Reverse Logistics, Green Logistics, Cross docking, Risk Pooling, Trans shipment, Radio Frequency Identification, Electronic Data interface, Lean operations
- Module 5 Procurement and Outsourcing, Green Purchasing, Strategic Outsourcing, Strategic partnership with the suppliers, Suppler Selection process, Supplier Rating and Control, Strategic Sourcing Decisions, Continuous Improvement of Suppliers, Quality Assurance Programme of suppliers, Application of IT for Sourcing and Supply Chain , Customer Relationship Management in Supply Chain CRM
- Module 6 Performance Benchmarking in SCM Implementation Supply Chain Integration, Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) Model, Supply Chain Performance Benchmarking Minimum 5 Cases to be discussed
Share this with your friends
9383 out of 5$295
7603 out of 5$295
6475.00 out of 5$295
7644 out of 5$325