Certificate in Talent Management
- Understand the various techniques involved in employee engagement
- Learn the various techniques involved in employee retention.
- Gain various insights about the talent management process and the difference in determining the career and business success
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
Talent management has become one of the most popular new business management concepts, designed to help companies leverage human capital for maximum gain. It is essential to the success of any organization. Leaders need to recruit, train, and retain qualified employees. Providing incentives and developing individuals is the difference between engaging people and merely employing them. Investing in talent management will provide financial benefits as it improves the company’s culture.
From strategic planning to acquiring talent to performance management and succession planning, this course will teach the elements of talent management within a framework that uses concrete examples, real language, and an eye towards current application.
This course can help you to better understand talent management techniques and learn to use them in a profitable way. Especially during these tough economic times, find out how the talent management process can make a difference in determining your career and business success
- Business Owner
- Established or Upcoming Entrepreneur
- Human Resource Manager
- Talent Manager
- Talent Trainer
- Manager in any capacity
- Various administrative jobs in Schools, Colleges, Universities, Training Institutes, Manpower Hunt Companies etc.
- Independent Talent Development Professional
On successful completion of this course students should be able to:
- Discuss the meaning of talent management.
- Critically discuss the issues and challenges in attracting and selecting employees, including graduates with the relevant knowledge, skills and attitudes.
- Discuss the key issues involved in effectively utilizing human resources to develop and reward talent.
- Make inferences, draw conclusions, and evaluate how people are managed based on understanding of talent, motivational theories, assessment methods, and application of the student’s own real-world experience in organizations.
- Outlined reviews, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Taught ways to motivate and develop employees.
- Explored coaching techniques.
- Shared ways to retain talent.
- Looked at goals and motivation.
- Demonstrate, through self-reflection on personal experiences and/or expectations, the application of a talent management approach.
Module I: Defining Talent & Talent Management
1.3 Introduction: Defining Talent
1.3.1 What Is Talent Management?
1.3.2 Types of Talent
1.3.3 Skills and Knowledge Defined
1.4 Understanding Talent Management
1.4.2 Challenges, Importance & Benefits
1.4.3 Talent management process
1.4.4 Key Elements to Developing a Winning Strategy
Module II Performance Management
2.1 Defining: Performance Management
2.1.1 Benefits & Concerns
2.1.2 How to Keep Your Employees Motivated
Module III: Talent Reviews, Succession Planning
3.1 360 Degree Feedback
3.2 Talent Calibration
3.3 Maintaining an Effective Workforce
3.4 Looking to the Future
3.5 What is Succession Planning?
3.5.1 Developing a Plan
3.5.2 Executing the Plan
3.5.3 Overcoming Roadblocks
Module IV: Engagement & Competency Assessments
1.4.5 Employee Engagement
1.4.6 Generating Employee Engagement
1.4.8 Defining Competency Assessment
1.4.9 Implementation of Competency evaluation
1.4.10 Final Destination
Module V: Coaching, Training & Development
1.4.11 Coaching, Training & Development
1.4.12 Setting Goals
1.4.13 Developing Options
1.4.14 Providing Feedback
Module VI: Employee Retention
1.4.16 Importance of Employee Retention
1.4.17 Benefits of Employee Retention
1.4.18 Methods of Employee Retention
1.4.19 Goals and Motivation
1.4.20 The Expectancy Theory
1.4.21 Object Oriented Theory
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$175