Educational psychology, the science of education, aims at improving the process and products of educations. It presents the applications of the theory and practices of psychology in the field of education. In the educational set-up, it is mainly concerned with equipping the aspiring as well as practicing teachers with essential knowledge and skills, interests and attitudes helpful in playing their roles as an effective teacher. Educational psychology helps them in effective and good teaching.
Certification in Education Psychology
- Understand the theories of Learning and their utility in the Teaching Learning Process.
- Understand the impact of cognitive development; physical development and socio-emotional development on an adolescent
- Gain explicit knowledge regarding the teacher’s role in educating them in general classrooms.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
There is a global development for the areas with growing populations, especially the Southwest, offer the most job opportunities for teaching jobs. Wide spread careers as Higher secondary school teachers, Kids counsellor, Student mentor, Primary school tutors and much more.
After the successful completion of the course the learning community will gain
- The in-depth knowledge regarding the scope of educational psychology, the various contributions made, and the value of educational psychology to teachers.
- Will understand the impact of cognitive development; physical development and socio-emotional development on an adolescent
- Gain understanding of achievement motivation and the role of motivation in teaching – learning process.
- Gain knowledge regarding the concepts and importance of sensation, perception, imagination, concept formation, mind mapping, brain based learning.
- Will expertise in the concept thinking, its types & tools, developing thinking, reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Will have an deep understanding regarding the concepts of Adjustment, conflicts, frustration, Stress and stress management, mental health and mental hygiene
- Gain explicit knowledge regarding the teacher’s role in educating them in general classrooms
- Module – 1 : Educational Psychology
Meaning, Definition & Scope of educational psychology
Contribution of various schools of psychology
Importance of educational psychology for teachers
- Module – 2 : Growth and Development of Learner
Concept of growth and development and stages of development
- Module – 3: Factors influencing development:
Concept, nature and Steps / Process of Learning
Maturation, Learning Curve and Transfer of Learning
Factors affecting learning
- Module – 4: Theories of Learning
Overview of Behaviorist Theories of Learning
Cognitive Theories of Learning – Gestalt’s theory of insightful learning, Lewin’s Field Theory of learning, Tolman’s Theory of sign learning
Social Learning Theories of Bandura and Vygotsky
- Module – 5: Motivation
Meaning and types of Motivation
Maslow’s Theory of Hierarchy of Needs
Achievement Motivation & Role of motivation in teaching – learning process
- Module – 6: Higher Mental Processes
Sensation, Perception, Imagination, Concept formation, mind mapping, brain based learning
Thinking: types & tools of thinking, developing thinking, reasoning and problem solving
Memory and forgetting.
- Module – 7: Intelligence and Creativity
Definition, meaning of Intelligence, its type – Artificial Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence and Multiple intelligence
Measurement of Intelligence.
Creativity and Techniques of fostering creativity
Share this with your friends
7554 out of 5$270