Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. This course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python,etc.
Certification in Python
- Excel in basic, advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations in python.
- Acquire significant experience with the Python program development environment
- Expertise yourself as Big Data Analytics using Python. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, ETL developers, Project Managers, Testing Professionals
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 1 Month|
|Certificate of Completion|
The aspirants will have their career prospects as Big Data Analytics using Python. Software Professionals, Analytics Professionals, ETL developers, Project Managers, Testing Professionals
The student will be able to:
- Master the principles of object-oriented programming and the interplay of algorithms and data structures in well-written modular code.
- Solve problems requiring the writing of well-documented programs in the Python language, including use of the logical constructs of that language.
- Demonstrate significant experience with the Python program development environment.
- Module 1 An Overview of Python What is Python?, Interpreted languages, Advantages and disadvantages, Downloading and installing, Which version of Python
- Module 2 Running Python Scripts Structure of a Python script, Using the interpreter interactively, Running standalone scripts under Unix and Windows
- Module 3 Working with variables of Python Using variables, String types: normal, raw and Unicode, String operators and expressions, Math operators and expressions, Writing to the screen, Command line parameters
- Module 4 Flow Control About flow control, Indenting is significant, The if and elif statements, while loops, Using lists, Using the for statement, The range() function
- Module 5 Sequence Data list operations, list methods, Strings are special kinds of lists, Tuples, set, Dictionaries
- Module 6 Defining Functions Syntax of function definition, Formal parameters, Global versus local variables, Passing parameters and returning values
- Module 7 Python Object Oriented – Overview of OOP Terminology, Creating Classes, Creating Instance Objects, Accessing attributes, Built-in class attributes, Destroying objects, Inheritance
- Module 8 Working with Files – Overriding, Overloading, Data hiding, Functions in Files, Reading Text files, Writing to a text file, Methods of File objects, Using a pickle module
- Module 9 Sending Email using SMTP- Introduction to SMTP, Sending an HTML Email using Python, Sending Attachments as an Email
- Module 10 Errors and Exception Handling – Dealing with syntax errors, Exceptions, Handling exceptions with try/except, Cleaning up with finally,
- Module 11 Using Modules – What is a Module, The Import Statement, Module search path, Standard Modules
- Module 12 Highlights of the Standard Library – Working with the operating system, Grabbing web pages, Sending email, Using glob for file name wildcards, math and random, Accessing dates and times with datetime, Working with compressed files
Share this with your friends