Texila eLearning 50% Christmas Offer on Short Term Courses
- December 22, 2016
- Posted by: texilaelearning
This offer is valid for all certifications in the courses ranging from Business Management, Behavioural Science, Information Technology, Oil and Gas, Nursing, Supply Chain Management, Public Health, and Retail.
This is the perfect gift that you should give yourself this festive season so that in the coming year you can be the preferred one, with doors of opportunities opening for you as you widen your career opportunities and invest in yourself through courses that have had students from more than 70 countries and that have curriculums that epitomises global industry standards
These courses are important for you and your career because today’s fast-paced and bustling world requires the modern worker to become a jack-of-all-trades (Riddell, n.d.). But, rather than spending a lifetime studying degrees and higher qualifications, short courses can give you the opportunity to update your skill set in only a fraction of the time (Riddell, n.d.).
Therefore, Texila’s eLearning allows you to study with next to no money due to the courses’ affordability; save money in the future as these short courses are a great way to get an introduction to, or test out, a particular career path or study direction; and, study whenever and wherever you want because you can take your short course from home, and complete it from anywhere in the world (Odendaal, 2015).
Texila eLearning Courses and average global salary:
- Business Management – US$43,631 – 90,790
- Behavioural Science – US$47,740
- Information Technology – US$98,352
- Oil and Gas – US$81,184
- Nursing – US$71,039
- Supply Chain Management – US$116,604
- Public Health – US$83,647
- Retail – US$59,042
Share this with your friends
- The Role of Human Resource Management
- Kick start your business with E-Business
- Healthcare Training Programs – Enhance Ur Skills!!!
- Texila eLearning 50% Christmas Offer on Short Term Courses
- Texila offers 50% Off for HIV Programs
- The Indispensable Role of Nurses in Patient Counselling and Health Education
- The Demand on Environmental Health and Safety is Expected to Rise Steadily
- Why Should You Pursue IT certification courses?
- Demand for Android Application Development
- Reasons to Learn Python for SDN