Certificate in Brand Management
- Understand the key variables that drives the success of brands and the product lines.
- Gain insights about Branding, Brand marketing programs and E-Branding
- Grab the opportunities as Product Manager, Brand Manager, Product Development Manager, Brand Development Manager, Branding Executive and much more exited opportunities
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
In today’s competitive scenario every organization strives to hold its brand name high in the market. It is always essential to maintain a good relationship with the target market. Such smooth relationship will help in the retention of the customers and also make them to be committed to your brand. This course will help you to understand the process of maintain, improving and upholding a brand so that the name is associated with the positive results. It helps to design the art of creating as well as the various ways in sustaining the Brand
Positions available in brand management:
- Brand manager
- Product manager
- Product development manager
- Brand Development manager
- Empower students with knowledge and capacities to understand and analyse brand and branding management, from a corporate and consumer perspective
- Enable to plan and implement brand marketing programs
- To continue to grow and sustain brand equity over the long term
Over view of brand management- Over view of branding- creating a brand- significance of brand – brand mark and trade mark- different types of brand-functions of a brand-understanding organizational culture for successful brand management
Understanding and measuring brand equity- Brand equity- researching brand equity- measuring brand equity.
Understanding consumers and markets- Consumer behaviour and brand buying decision- brand positioning branding impact on buyers- competitors, brand loyalty- loyalty programmes.
Managing brands- Branding and the marketing program- E- branding- building the brand online- branding and marketing communications
Building resilient brands- Brand strategies- managing brand architecture- brands over time- brands in a borderless world
Brand rejuvenation- brand development through acquisition take over and merger- monitoring brand performance over the product life cycle- co- branding- designing and implementing branding strategies.
Share this with your friends