The introduction of effective ART and its demonstrated medical benefits has shown the usefulness and importance of expanding HIV Counseling and Testing services to facilitate early diagnosis and treatment of HIV-infected persons. It has also been shown that early knowledge of HIV infection can result in tremendous public health benefits through decreasing risk behaviors that could transmit HIV to uninfected persons. Furthermore, uninfected persons may benefit from HIV testing if knowing their HIV status assists them in modifying or reducing risk behaviors. This course gives details about anti retro viral treatment, its monitoring, follow up, importance of ART adherence and care & support people living with HIV AIDS should receive.
Certificate in HIV treatment,Care,and Support
- Facilitate to understand the early diagnosis and treatment of HIV-infected persons.
- Know management of adverse drug reactions and complications of ART.
- Global opportunities in varied field in medical, nursing, social science, laboratory technicians and to those having a skill to excel in public health field.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
Helpful to medical, nursing, social science, laboratory technicians and those having a skill to excel in public health field.
At the end of the course, the individual will be able to diagnose HIV, when to start ART, monitoring and management of ADR of ART, how to prevent HIV and provide care as well as support.
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. Diagnosis of HIV and AIDs
- Module 3. Antiretroviral therapy
- Module 4. ART monitoring and follow-up
- Module 5. Management of Adverse drug reactions and complications of ART
- Module 6. ART adherence
- Module 7. Preventive Management of HIV/AIDS
- Module 8. Care and support
Share this with your friends
3023 out of 5$325
6544 out of 5$325
8103 out of 5$375
9483 out of 5$300