This course provides students an overview of some of the key functional and management areas of hospital industry. The course will enable students to acquire knowledge, and managerial skills to impart their duties in hospital industry effectively and efficiently. Enhance and leverage the individuals’ existing knowledge and capacity and fill the gaps hospital management.
Certificate in Hospital Management
- Non-medical enrolees with science background, refresher for enrolees with medical background.
- Acquire knowledge, and managerial skills to impart the duties in hospital industry effectively and efficiently.
- Develop, plan, manage hospital operations and strategies for quality assurance and manage functional departments in chain of clinics, and corporate hospital
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 2 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
- To take key managerial responsibilities in the hospital
- Act as a major link between clinicians, managers, staff on the board and translate all their working needs into a hospital working policy.
- Develop strategies for hospital development and quality assurance
- Able to take key managerial responsibilities in the hospital.
- Act as a major link between clinicians, managers, staff and the board to translate all their working needs into a hospital working policy
- Develop strategies for hospital development and quality assurance.
- Module 1: Introduction to Medical Terminology & Procedures
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Hospital Planning
- Module 3: Planning & Management of Hospital Supportive Services
- Module 4: Planning & management of Hospital Clinical Services
- Module 5: Quality & Accreditation in Healthcare
- Module 6: Hospital Administrative Services
- Module 7: Risk and disaster management
- Module 8: Hospital Infection Control
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$295