More the 30% of neonatal deaths happen globally. Nearly half of fewer than 5 deaths occur in neonatal period and most of these deaths occur within first few days of birth. Birth asphyxia and sepsis are the major causes of these deaths. One of the effective measures to prevent deaths is to have skilled birth attendants trained in resuscitation, prevention of infection and temperature management. Initiation of breastfeeding within one hour of life itself is estimated to save a number of new born lives. This course gives an idea about neonatal resuscitation and post resuscitation care.
Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation
- Know the basic steps of neonatal resuscitation.
- Understand the Initiation of breastfeeding and its importance to save a number of new born lives.
- Golden opportunity for medical, nursing, physiotherapy and other allied students
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 3 Months|
|Certificate of Completion|
The individual can gain good opportunities in medical, nursing, physiotherapy students, etc.
At the end of the course, individual will able to perform neonatal resuscitation, evaluate success of resuscitation and post resuscitation care.
- Module 1. Introduction
- Module 2. What is neonatal resuscitation and Key to successful neonatal resuscitation
- Module 3. Preparation for birth
- Module 4. Flow chart for basic neonatal resuscitation
- Module 5. Assessment at birth
- Module 6. Steps of resuscitation –I
- Module 7. Steps of resuscitation – II
- Module 8.How to evaluate success of resuscitation and post resuscitation care
Share this with your friends