The course aims at compassionate and empathetic approach to dealing with those requiring obesity cares. This also helps to use the online facilities in obesity care and also it emphasizes the importance of being proactive for those who are suffering from obesity and its associate disorders.
Certificate in Obesity and Public Health
- Acquire necessary skills and opportunities to work in Public Health sectors
- Top rated courses with high demand in the field of Public Health
- Job Designations include Obesity Specialist Nurse, Corporate Health and Well Being, Private Weight Management Clinicians, Food Industry Officers, Health Advisors, Local Community Weight Management Advisors
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 1 Month|
|Certificate of Completion|
Anyone who has completed this certification will have wide area of opportunities in the concerned field. Health care organizations, Food industry, Nursing, Hospitals, etc., have more opportunities pertaining to this certification. Opportunities or a role related to this heath care certification is always in par with the list of hot jobs.
Upon successful completion of the program students will be able to:
- To describe the assessment of obesity rates in populations and compare obesity estimates across countries.
- To describe the causes of obesity and energy imbalance from a multi-sectoral perspective.
- To describe current efforts at obesity prevention and weight maintenance at the population level with a focus on national and international programs.
- To describe obesity-related public policy and understand policy-based approaches to reducing obesity
- Module 1: Obesity
- Module 2: Epidemiological determinants of obesity
- Module 3: Measurement of obesity
- Module 4: Childhood obesity
- Module 5: Adolescent obesity
- Module 6: Maternal and old age obesity
- Module 7: Obesity and other disease
- Module 8: Prevention and control
- Module 9: Public health surveillance of obesity
- Module 10: Public health challenge
Share this with your friends
4.00 out of 5$120