This course is to enhance participants understanding of systems that are connected with a network with concentration on the role of both server and client in sending and receiving data. It covers a range of topics including: Client/Server Systems Architecture, System planning and Design, Middleware and Data Access Protocols, issues with Concurrent Access to shared data, Client/Server Technologies (Connection-Oriented, Connectionless, Interactive, etc), Workgroup Servers, Application Servers, Client-Side Programming, Server-Side Programming, Database Connectivity, CGI Programming, RPC, Security issues. The practical part of this course includes applying the concepts studied in this course using a programming tool such as PHP.
Certification in PHP
- Understanding of systems that are connected with a network concentration on the role of both server and client in sending and receiving data.
- More exposure to important technologies and components (e.g., networks, database systems and languages, clients, middleware development tools).
- Dream come true career prospects with varied job titles in the field of Web Technology.
Share this Course -
- Interactive Learning Exeperience
- Subject matter Experts
- Certifications from accredited university
- 24/7 Accessible digital library
|Duration: 1 Month|
|Certificate of Completion|
The aspirants will have their career prospects as Project managers,Testing professionals,Mainframe professionals,Software developers and architects.
On successful completion of this programme, students will:
- Recognize the difference between HTML, XHTML, MySQL & PHP.
- Differentiate between PHP Web & HTML Controls
- Understand different Web controls
- Understand connecting Web pages with DB.
- Module 1: Introduction To The Course, Introduction
- Module 2: PHP Syntax Review, Syntax Review Introduction, Quotes, Comments, Special Characters,Data Types Defined,
- Module 3: PHP Language Concepts, Building on Concepts Introduction, Including and Requiring Files Review, Including and Requiring Files, Including and Requiring Files (M3Ex1)
- Module 4: Configuring PHP, Configuring PHP Introduction, Setting Up a Development Environment, Flow Diagram for Development Environment
- Module 5: PHP Syntax Review
- Module 6: PHP Language Concepts
- Module 8: Regular Expressions, Introduction to Regular Expressions
- Module 9: PHP Web Concepts, Web Concepts Introduction, Session, Client server,
- Module 10: Regular Expressions, Validating a URL, Creating an Expression
- Module 11: PHP Web Concepts, Buffers, Browser Caching, Cookies
- Module 12: PHP Web Concepts (Contd.), Email Overview, mail() Parameters, Additional mail() Parameters, Configuration Email Delivery Options
- Module 13: PHP Object-Oriented Programming, OOP Introduction
- Module 14: PHP Web Concepts, Parsing HTML and RegEx, Form Validation
- Module 15: PHP Object-Oriented Programming, Creating Classes, Inheritance, Interfaces
- Module 16: codeigniter framework, Introduction to CodeIgniter, Introduction to MVC, Database Connections (M8Ex2)
Share this with your friends
3 out of 5$219