Texila offers 50% Off for HIV Programs
- December 19, 2016
- Posted by: texilaelearning
Texila e-Learning offers an incredible 50% off for Global Impact of HIV programme in commemorating World AIDS Day 2016.
In a year when the world was commemorating World AIDS Day with the theme Hands Up For #HIVprevention, Texila’s Global Impact of HIV programme is more relevant than ever before. This is because, according to UNAIDS, the decline in new HIV infections among adults has stalled.
Moreover, UNAIDS further states that every year for at least the past five years an estimated 1.9 million adults have become infected with HIV and the number of new HIV infections is rising in some regions.
Therefore, Texila’s HIV Testing Online Course is an invaluable and a course that everyone is encouraged to take and should take. This is because it has courses that include Breastfeeding with HIV, Epidemiology in HIV, HIV Treatment, Care and Support, and HIV and Sexually Transmitted infections, courses that prove vital in the face of this global stagnation.
This year’s World AIDS Day theme reiterates the global call in the fight against HIV and in the achieving of Zero New HIV Infections, Zero Discrimination, and Zero AIDS-Related Deaths. Thus, Texila’s offering of a 50% reduction in the price of its Global Impact of HIV programme is its way of raising high its Hands Up For HIVprevention in order for it to do its part in saving the human race.
So take advantage of this 50% off its Global Impact of HIV programme offer before 25th December, 2016 and be part of the solution that fosters a lasting change in this one world we share.
Certifications in Global Impact of HIV
- Certificate in Baby Born with HIV
- Certificate in Breastfeeding with HIV
- Certificate in Epidemiology in HIV
- Certificate in Family Planning with HIV
- Certificate in HIV and Sexually transmitted infections
- Certificate in HIV Testing
- Certificate in HIV treatment, Care and Support
- Certificate in Investigations in Relation to Pregnancy, Babies in Relation to HIV
- Certificate in Management of Complications of HIV in Neonates
- Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation
- Certificate in Prevention and Control of HIV
Share this with your friends
- A complete guide to Biostatistics and its usage
- What is brand management for you?
- The wholesome insight into behavioral science
- Corporate lifestyle: How to manage for best results?
- Top 5 open source LMS with premium features
- The Most Important Sales and Marketing strategy to Skyrocket your business
- Kick start your business with E-Business
- What is clinical research?
- Best Courses in Business And Administration
- Best Information Technology courses for beginners in 2018